Are you unemployed and want to expedite your job search? Are you currently working but want to reach the next level of your career?
PEC understands the challenges women face in the employment market and are excited to offer you a Virtual Career Center available 24/7.
The Virtual Career Center puts the best career management information and company and industry research tools right at your fingers. It includes career seminar series that has assessments, professional resume & cover letter builders, and search strategy resources.
• Job Postings - the most updated job posting databases containing millions of jobs from multiple sources including internships, entry-level, professional, and executive jobs. Postings are continuously authenticated to remove outdated postings and you can create alerts and find connections through social media.
• Self-evaluation - Take a look at who you are today. The unique career assessments tools factor in your values, temperament, interests, and personality to help you develop and achieve career goals!
• Create professional resumes & cover letters - Whether you are writing a first-time resume or updating a previous one, use the VCC for building an accomplishment-based resume and cover letter.
• Prepare for the Interview & beyond - Review interview questions with tips on answers; view videos of effective responses, or record your own answers for review and feedback.
• Networking & Social Media -Social media integration allowing users to leverage their contacts in Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter to network and identify potential connections and positions.
The best part, this is all available on one site, 24/7. Monthly Subscriptions are available. For more information or to join us for a demonstration of this powerful tool, call 410-782-3004 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several giving opportunities that will support the PEC. You can make a donation or volunteer your time and talent. Read more on how you can support the PEC.